The game is fun, I've been playing it for like 6 months, it's adictive yes, but after a while you will just put it apart and play something else.
Well, some pros are:
- 4 different styles to play
- several inbuilt mods to make your life a lot harder (seriously harder, not joking)
- I barely saw a bug in 6 months (even in beta version)
- free to play
- spactate feature
- its really beautiful and nice, does not have a heavy interface, simple, elegant
- online rank
- does not requires internet connection to be played
- several chats where you can talk: there is the announcement chat, the chat where peppy (the dev of the game writes), each country has it's own chat and private chat
- you can make your own beatmap
- you need to pay (donate) to have the supporters profile, which allows you do download a beatmap without leaving the game for example or auto downloading when spectating some1
- not competitive: you can't play against a random player, the maximum you can do is play against your friends on the game
- higer levels are impossible to play, you need almost a year to be able to play a beatmap with 4 stars (stars are the level of the song,the game can have up to 10 stars)
- a lot of beatmaps are made with anime songs (meaning japanese/korean songs)
- you will be always going to osu.ppy.sh to download beatmaps, which will increase the space the game needs to save them. I have a friend that his OSU folder has 15GB!! keep in mind the game it self only has around 300MB... a single beatmap (with video) can have around 20MB... (20MB for 3-4 minutes of playing is a lot for me)
I recommend this game, really, but his lack on competivity...
Great rhythm game.
it's really fun ^^